Butler's Pantry - Renovation (part 2)


I managed to get a few hours of renovation time scheduled for this weekend, and finished the shelves! Here's a final look, including the new overhead light.

LIGHT

The previous light was just a pull-string, but we had an electrician replace the old fixture and add a light switch to the outside of the pantry.

Old light

New light

FINAL

Here are some photos of the final product after all the shelves were in. 

(note the new light switch placement)


Eventually we plan to replace the current trash and recycling bins with some wooden tilt-out bins that are sized to fit the space. I'm just not sure if I want to tackle building these, or if it's worth the extra cost to just buy them pre-built. Right now I'm honestly leaning towards the latter.

That's it for now! I'll leave you with a final photo of the installation process and my little helper/audience...







Comments

Popular Posts